Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ireland Is Beyond Beautiful

Here's another shot from that 1997 trip that produced the Abbey Road photo. Man, I had forgotten how beautiful the Irish countryside is. This is a cow pasture beside the Cliffs of Moher. I've got to get back there one of these days ...

Oh, I almost forgot the best part. The day we were there, a guide told us that some French dumbass had plunged to his death the week before after dangling his legs over the side. (Exactly what they tell you not to do.) I guess Ireland is much less litigious than we are, as there are no rails to protect you. If you fall, it's your fault.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Man, I can't believe that trip was a decade ago! Now that you're down to just one house, you should plan another trip, somewhere far away and beyond beautiful, Ireland, Italy, Luckenbach, somewhere like that.

Jay said...

I can't believe it, either. We're old and getting older.

Actually, I'll probably postpone all travel and become a real estate magnate now.

Dave said...

For a while there, you were a real estate magnate.

Jay said...

You. Are. Funny.