Sunday, March 11, 2007

Florida Update


It's still here.

My little sister got married. It was quite the bash. I gave a toast at the rehearsal and had 'em rolling in the aisles. Seriously, I killed. It was quite funny. Of course, I completely offended the groom's family -- as my family continued to do all weekend. We're from Tallahassee, they're from New Jersey -- it was bound to happen. I also partied with a dude (I partied, he laughed) who started a massive video game that changed all our lives. Like THE massive home system that we ALL played! He's a good friend of one of my cousins. Cool guy.

Job front has of course come to a screaming halt. Press on regardless, I say!

Love the posts so far, Mike Lurker. Keep up the good work. Hey...

4 comments:

Jay said...

Zing! The New Guy Hazing (Henceforth known as NGH) has begun in earnest.

Glad to hear you guys had a good time, Joe.

Was the video game system that your cousin's friend created THE home system that started it all?

Mike said...

Those interregional marriages can provide some nice opportunities for embarrassing loved ones. Sorry the job market wasn't a bit more hospitable, though.

Mike said...

I hadn't posted anything when you complimented my posts. How could you--HEY! Wait a minute! You were being sarcastic! Just wait till I become Grand Poobah.

Dave said...

Won't happen unless you kill Jay. Seriously.