Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yikes


Better add Amy Winehouse to your dead pool. According to the Daily Mail (which I assume is some British rag):
Onlookers said she appeared disorientated as she wandered around on the pavement for several minutes in the freezing cold before disappearing back inside.

"She came out of the house, walked down the drive and wandered around on the pavement for a bit.

"She looked upset and agitated but there was no obvious reason for her to have come outside. It was weird."
Maybe rehab wasn't such a bad idea.

7 comments:

Dave said...

Total waste. Sometimes I'm glad I wasn't a commercial success in the rock and roll biz. I look terrible in my red bra.

Jay said...

That is SO not true.

Joe said...

What is it with these kids not being able to handle their drugs these days. Amateurs.

Mike said...

I think I've got Amy Winehouse's Christmas album, if anyone's interested.

Jay said...

I LOVE Amy Winehouse!

Dave said...

You LOVE Amy Winehouse's.

Jay said...

Tee hee! Guilty as charged.