Monday, December 17, 2007

Who Watches The Watchmen?


As you may or may not remember, I got a little excited back in March about the news that Zack Snyder would be directing Watchmen. Here's a photo from the set apparently showing Rorschach strolling past a Nixon campaign poster. (Click photo to enlarge your member.) Great care is being taken to duplicate the look and feel of the graphic novel, set primarily in a 1985 that has been altered by events that I won't divulge. I can't decide if my inner 12 year old is more excited about this movie or Iron Man.

Here's the official Watchman website with a few other goodies. Enjoy or don't.

4 comments:

Mike said...

My copy of Watchmen is on the way. Merry Xmas to me.

Jay said...

You WILL love it. It's one of Time's all-time 100 greatest novels, should you require the praise of a more authoritative critic than myself.

Joe said...

I actually read this back in the day. Was it really that long ago? Late 80s, maybe?

Jay said...

19 and 86, I believe.