Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A warm welcome to me . . .

Thanks, everyone, for allowing me to sporadically bore you all to death with half-remembered news items, three-years-too-late website discoveries, and my insipid taste in music. My dedicated lurking at this site and feigned tolerance of Dave's Costello anecdotes have finally paid off! By way of introduction to non-Dave bastards, I am in my late thirties, live in Washington, DC with a tolerant wife and three-legged dog, and my hobbies include recycling beer bottles, bathtub gin, and dividing my time between tattered leatherette recliners. I look forward to wasting some of your time.

7 comments:

Joe said...

Who the fuck is this? Are we just letting anybody in now? Jesus, next thing you know Jay's wife will be posting. So much for exclusivity.

Welcome aboard. My dog has four legs, but one of them is disfigured and semi-useless.

Dave said...

Joe is actually the one that has 4 legs and is semi-useless. And if this club was exclusive, Joe wouldn't be in it.

Welcome aboard Andy, if I'd know you'd be here so soon, I'd have cleaned the place up!

Joe said...

That's true.

Mike said...

Welcome aboard, Andy! What color is your dog? I found a dog leg recently and wonder if it could be yours.

Dave said...

Lurker Mike is just glad that he doesn't have to bring the rest of us hot towels anymore. Or so he thinks.

Mike said...

I'm not the newbie anymore! Now Andy will have to serve the crumpets and clean out the loo.

Jay said...

Sorry I'm late to the party. It's a long story.

Welcome, Mr. Andy!