Thursday, December 20, 2007

They keep going and going and going


The other day I saw a decrepit, rusty, at least 15-year old, Chevy minivan in my neighborhood with sparkling new spinning rims. Which got me to thinking about the potential market for my latest invention (pictured above): Hamster Rims. A set of 4 would retail for, let’s say $500, and would come with a year’s supply of hamsters (i.e., 1460 hamsters). What do you think? Any other pointlessly cruel ways to trick out that pimp-mobile?

2 comments:

Dave said...

$450 and you've got yourself a deal. I'll need your illustration as well to make sure I've installed them correctly.

Joe said...

My aunt left her Chocolate Lab tied to her bumper and drove around with him like that for a mile or so. That might be an idea. Maybe a couple of Yorkies as curb feelers...