Friday, May 30, 2008

Vacation!



I leave with my son for a week at the gulf on Thursday! I'm trying to burn some road CDs. Would anyone like to suggest/upload a road trip playlist? I may be able to come up with one, but I'm looking at 14 hours in the car. I can just burn what I've been listening to, but would love some suggestions, if any of you chaps happen to know something about music.

Also, some recent acquisitions being Flown To Phoenix, if you're interested. Genesis (which I've never been in love with) and Bill Withers.

5 comments:

Dave said...

I'll try to post a road mix this week by Wednesday! Have a great trip. What part of the Redneck Riviera are you going to?

Mike said...

Orange Beach, AL!

Joe said...

Hey, isn't that where the Florabama is? I've had many a drunken evening there. I've actually got an uncle (ex-uncle, I guess) who does the Jimmy Buffet thing there from time to time.

Mike said...

Yes, the Florabama is right there. I've driven by it, but my son is always with me when I'm there on vacation, so I try to keep my debauchery in check.

Jay said...

Have fun! Guess I whiffed on the road mix ...