Sunday, May 18, 2008

Map of the Week: Area codes in which Ludacris claims to have Ho's

“I’m a female and a feminist. I dislike the usage of the word ‘ho’. However, as a geography major, I find this song hilarious, and had to map it,” says Stefanie Gray, referring to ‘Area Codes’ by the rap artist Ludacris.

Some interesting Ludacris stats:

-- Ludacris heavily favors the East Coast to the West, save for Seattle, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Las Vegas.
-- Ludacris has hoes in the entire state of Maryland.
-- Ludacris has a disproportionate ho-zone in rural Nebraska. He may favor girls who farm.
-- Ludacris’s ideal ‘ho-highway’ would be I-95.
-- Ludacris is not afraid of strong, intelligent women. He has hoes in the Midway and Wake Islands. Only scientists are allowed to inhabit the Midway Islands, and only military personnel may inhabit the Wake Islands.

6 comments:

Dave said...

I'm so pleased the 504 got some love from Ludacris.

I used to listen to this song with Randall C. He loved Ludacris and had this CD on his car all the time. A very funny tune.

Mike said...

Can someone Feed That Puppy? I don't know the track.

Joe said...

I have to say I've never heard it either.

Jay said...

Me either.

Dave said...

I don't actually own it. But its a very smooth, almost jazzy sound. Maybe I'll buy it on iTunes and post it. Maybe.

Jay said...

Just watch the vid, yo.