Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bootleg Wednesday on a Thursday


Sorry. What day is it again? Here's Ryan Adams and his glorious Cardinals at the Paramount Theater in lervely Austin, Tejas, circa 2007. Sigh. I didn't ftp it. If you want it, get it here.



Disc I 01. Please Do Not Let Me Go 02. Blue Sky Blues 03. Blue Hotel 04. The Sun Also Sets 05. Cold Roses 06. Oh My God, Whatever, Etc. 07. Easy Plateau 08. Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play That Part 09. Starlite Diner 10. Let It Ride 11. I Taught Myself How To Grow Old 12. Goodnight Rose 13. Dear Chicago 14. Goodnight, Hollywood Blvd. 15. Nightbirds

Disc II 01. Dear John 02. Wild Flowers 03. Off Broadway 04. Two 05. The End 06. Peaceful Valley 07. What Sin Replaces Love 08. Magnolia Mountain 09. I See Monsters

Ryan Adams (Vocals / Guitar) Neal Casal (Guitar / Background Vocals) Chris Feinstein (Bass / Background Vocals)Jon Graboff (Pedal Steel / Background Vocals)Brad Pemberton (Drums)Jamie Candiloro (Piano)

2 comments:

Dave said...

I may be alone in thanking you, but thank you.

Jay said...

I can appreciate his greatness, just doesn't grab me. Thanks, though.