Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Forward Thinking People....

.... will check out the Frosty Turnpike Patrol to hear the song I recorded for the Daniel Bull tribute album back in June. Danny was a New Orleans guy, a singer and songwriter who passed away from leukemia at a too-young age. His former partner Lauren is putting together a tribute to Danny and his songs, so we (myself, Dave Baker, Elzy Lindsey) chose 'Show No Concern' and gave it a good whacking in the studio. It was fun to play loud again.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Will check 'er out from home later, where there are more neighbors to disturb.

Jay said...

Never heard of Daniel Bull, but that's a damn fine rendition of a great song.

Mike said...

Nice one, Dave, thanks for sharing!

Joe said...

That's great, Dave. When is it coming out?

Dave said...

I'm not sure- I think most of the other contributions have yet to be mixed, so we'll see. I'll let you know! Thanks fellas.