Thursday, August 09, 2007

And Then There Were Three

I invited my friend Ian to play HL2DM with us last night. He graciously accepted, and then proceeded to kick both our asses. (Lurker is much improved, might I add.) The good news is, there were no lags on the listen server that I could detect. Lurker, did you notice any weirdness? More boring highlights follow ...


My graceful descent.


Check my health.


Almost looks like I'm doing this on purpose. I'm not.


Long distance death.


I probably need to get that leg looked at.


Man, that's a lot of blood for such a little lady.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Mike Hunt? Really, Lurker. How tacky. Man, I'm psyched to get in on that. But I thought it was just an hour on Sunday nights...crack anyone?

Jay said...

Mike Hunt was my friend Ian. Sunday is our regularly scheduled game; last night was just testing the limits of the listen server by adding another player.

For an hour and a half. Pass the pipe.

Mike said...

The server served well, no problems, other than getting my teeth kicked down my throat, times 2. I remember that double kill with the rocket launcher, no idea you were on your last gasp. My highlight was when I stuck your corpse to the wall. Later, I realized I must've shot you with the cross-bow to pin you like that.

Jay said...

I should have F5ed that one. Dunno why I didn't.