Thursday, January 08, 2009

Skeletal Lamping



I'm so prepared to be disappointed with Of Montreal's first album since the exceptional Hissing Fauna CD. Too early to say, but it hasn't started blowing me away yet. But what elaborate packaging! I took the above picture of the album art. See whatcha think, if you have time, amid all your work travel and dental work. I'm flying into Philly to drive through Maryland into Delaware later this month for work and have a dentist appointment on the calendar, ah, mortality..

4 comments:

Jay said...

Thank ye, Lurker.

Dave said...

I'm frightened to download this in case all that packaging comes with it and people think I'm gay.

Mike said...

Dave is so in denial.

Jay said...

He should be more frightened of having to listen to it. What a disappointment ...