Monday, January 05, 2009

fucking



I'm fucking traveling fucking for fucking work fucking again. fucking I fucking don't fucking really fucking like fucking doing fucking it. fucking Picked fucking up fucking Gary fucking Louris' fucking "Vagabonds" fucking in fucking Asheville fucking and fucking haven'fucking t fucking really fucking listened fucking to fucking it fucking much. fucking File fucking Transfer fucking Protocol.

Hey, my college football season kicked ass in the end. Hopefully the stinking Gators won't win. It would be peachy, but FSU and Texas played greatly in their bowls!

3 comments:

Jay said...

Thank fucking you, fucking Joe.

Mike said...

Man, do I know how you feel. At least the expression of your pain had me laughing in my coffee this morning. Thanks for the new music, too.

Mike said...

I'm Feeling Too Perplexed, trying to find this. Did you, by chance, Forget To Post something?