Monday, June 18, 2007

Google Analytics


Yo, bastards! I got bored last week and installed Google Analytics on the old blargh for shits & giggles. Whaaat? I hear you blankly asking your monitor as coffee dribbles down your chin.

"Google Analytics has been re-designed to help you learn even more about where your visitors come from and how they interact with your site."

Or don't, as the case may be. Yes, our suspicions have been confirmed - it's just us, which is good. Just so you have a greater appreciation for what I've done, GA used to cost $500.00 a month. It's free now, and incredibly powerful; the level of granularity is staggering. Unfortunately for us, it's like killing two copulating flies with a howitzer.

Lurker, send me your gmail address and I'll add you as an admin. You other guys are SOL.

6 comments:

Mike said...

thatsmcurtis2you@gmail

This is almost like being Vice-Poobah!

Dave said...

Your transparent attempts at being a syncophant are disturbing. The REAL Poobah condemns you. Your gmail account should read kissJsAzz@gmail.com. Very, very sad. I'm not even on the Russian Vodka tanker yet.

Jay said...

You could learn a thing or two from Lurker, Mr. Becker.

Jay said...

The other two bastards have been added. You, Lurker, gave me a bad gmail address. Bitch.

Mike said...

Foiled in all my attempts to selectively flatter and cajole you two Poobahs, I'll henceforth turn all my personal ambition to flattering and cajoling Joe.

Jay said...

THAT shouldn't take long ...