Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pow!


A fully automatic machine gun from Nerf. Only $40!

From Gizmodo:
N-STRIKE VULCAN EBF-25
(Ages 6 years & up/Approximate Retail Price: $39.99/Available: Fall 2008)
The top-of-the-line blaster for mission supremacy, the NERF N-STRIKE VULCAN EBF-25 blaster is a 25-dart belt-fed fully automatic blaster that will intimidate any opponent. This impressive blaster comes complete with a fold-up tripod to steady your aim, 25 sonic micro darts that whistle through the air when launched and a 25-dart belt. The NERF N-STRIKE VULCAN EBF-25 blaster features the Tactical Rail System allowing players to customize their blaster for each mission - for example, players can use the green 'night vision' Tactical Light accessory (sold separately) for nighttime missions. Six "D" batteries are required but not included.
I can see one of these in my future.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

That is pretty damn sweet. I suspect that the "tactical rail system" ensures that $40 isn't even close to the amount you will end up spending on this piece of weaponry. Kind of like real life defense appropriations.

Jay said...

I'll take two.

Mike said...

Can't wait to rip that baby off the pedestal and walk around the house with it terminator-style.

This costs 40 weeks of allowance in 1976. What are kids clearing nowadays?

Dave said...

I'm hoping my principal will understand why I've included this in my supplies budget for this year.

Jay said...

My kids don't get an allowance yet, but I've heard $5.00 a week is the going rate.