Monday, November 06, 2006

Ha, Ha!

I love stories like this almost as much as stories about carjackers getting shot by their victims ...

'Less than 24 hours after being fired from the mega-church he founded, evangelical Pastor Ted Haggard confessed to a "lifelong" sexual problem.'

Read the article here.

And let's not forget that the only reason he's "confessing" is because his favorite gay prostitute ratted him out for his spectacular hypocrisy. Otherwise, he would still be indulging in his "lifelong" little problem today.

4 comments:

Joe said...

What's that Jesus said about throwing stones, Jay...?

I mean, who among us has not given into the temptation of having meth-addled sex with gay prostitutes while at the same time preaching against homosexuality and drug use?

Well, I guess I haven't, and Dave probably hasn't....

Jay said...

Jesus said to bring a good supply and aim for the balls.

Okay, okay, maybe not GAY prostitutes, but both of you are guilty as hell on that other stuff, and here's where I beat Joe to the next punchline: my mom told me.

Seriously, good to hear from ya. I know you've gotta be busier than the proverbial one legged man in the kicking contest. That or you just don't like us anymore.

Dave said...

As a gay one legged American preacher, I am offended by the previous posts. Great inclusion of Mr. Muntz by the way. Welcome back, ladies.

Jay said...

Ha ha ha! You funny man.

Are y'all any closer to deciding where you'll move next?