Monday, April 30, 2007

Nothing much, how about you?

Nice to know I didn't really miss anything here while I was away, other than major life events for two-thirds of the remaining bastards. I'm talking, of course, about Joe putting his house on the market and Dave finding that amazing REM blog. So Jay, what did you do? Chicago was excellent, except for a wreck Saturday night with an uninsured driver with a revoked license who tried to run away after causing the crash. Luckily we weren't hurt and one of Chicago's finest caught up to the other car a few blocks down the road. Good times. But today has been way too Monday.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Wow, action! Were you in your friend's car or yours? Did they find the drugs you were carrying up there, or had you already made the drop?

Mike said...

Funny you should ask about drugs. My friend's wife uses the glove compartment (it was their car) as her stash for nicorette. While my friend was talking to the cop, I was trying to clean out the car and saw all these little blister packs of prescription-looking stuff. That was an odd sensation before I realized what it was.

Dave said...

Was it a burning sensation? Glad to hear you are OK. That's what you get for traveling and doing things.

Jay said...

Yeah, you're supposed to be old and settled. Stay home and drink your prune juice like the rest of us.