Monday, April 09, 2007

Sopranos! Sopranos! Sopranos!


The first of the last nine episodes of the sixth and final season (!) of the Sopranos aired last night. One quick phone call on Friday afternoon and we were back in the HBO saddle. Man, I had forgotten how much I love this show, and the way all the pieces are being positioned, it seems like we're heading for a humdinger of a finale. Anybody else catch it?

(By the way, A&E's version of the show is like watching your favorite R rated movie on NBC: it sucks.)

Here's a summary of the episode, in case you're interested.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I've never seen a single episode, believe it or not.

Mike said...

I've been through the first 4 or 5 seasons on DVD but have some catching up to do. It's really the best TV series since Land of the Lost.

Dave said...

Haven't seen it either. I always figure I'll watch it on DVD, but it just doesn't happen. FYI, the club that doubles as the Bada Bing is on Hwy 17 near Caroline's house- we pass it all the time.