Thursday, April 26, 2007

Halpert as Schrute

I know there are some Office fans here and the above clip is the cold intro for tonight's episode, "Product Recall". The writing and performances on this show continue to amaze me. Although some have complained that this season has stalled a little, I tend to disagree. The Office is one of the few comedies that consistently rewards repeated viewings and continues to be funny each time. If you are not a fan yet, by all means pick up Seasons 1 and 2 at the vid store or Netflix and revel in the awkward glory.

5 comments:

Joe said...

Brilliant! I love that show. I thought it might be slipping after one or two shows earlier in the season, but like you say, the writing is great, and the characters are just perfect.

Jay said...

I don't know what it is, but I don't watch this show. It's kinda like My Name Is Earl: I know it's good, and I think it's funny when I do catch it, but for the life of me, I can't remember when it's on and I always forget to DVR (Tivo) it.

Dave said...

Then you sir, are a fool. Please watch the first two seasons and then submit a written report on why you have been so clueless.

Dave said...

This wasn't the greatest episode ever, but had loads of excellent moments. Michael's 'That's what she said' ongoing joke was hilarious: "No time!"

Also, the reference to Threat Level Midnight from the classic episode 'The Client'.

Joe said...

"Lord, beer me strength!"