Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Again with the Ryan Adams


Lost Highway is reissuing Whiskeytown's biggie label debut, Stranger's Almanac on March 4th. I know outside of Dave and I, you other bastards aren't huge Ryan Adams fans, but we know enough to be excited about a full disc of bonus tracks, including takes on Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams," JC's "I Still Miss Someone," Gram's "Luxury Liner," and "The Rain Won't Help You When It's Over" by the great True Believers, in addition to acoustic demos from the album and previously bootleg-only songs from other sessions.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Alt-country still isn't cool, you Wilco watching dork.

Still, thanks!

Dave said...

Excellent. I LOVE this album!

Mike said...

I always feel like I'm on the verge of falling for Ryan. Maybe this will do it.