Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ahoy!

OK, it is what is. An Old Spice commercial, but with Bruce Campbell.

Atlanta was Atlanta. Traffic and a bunch of people, but also a lot of traffic. Got gas on my hands refilling my rent-a-car, was late getting to the airport and had to rush, but security was a bitch. Stress, I'm sweating like the athlete I'm not, but then the arriving plane was late. And the departure was even later, an hour later. Traffic, I guess. Atlanta was Atlanta, and I'm happy to be home and listening to Flop, which is somehow better than when I left it. At the end of the day, music may be the only thing that doesn't fail you. And my 2 cents: Atlanta sucks!

6 comments:

Jay said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to repeatedly killing you this weekend. We've been trolling for new maps ...

Jay said...

And points for the Duran Duran tune!

Dave said...

I heartily concur with and second your emotion that Atlanta sucks. And I hope you kill Jay this weekend.

Mike said...

You may be sure that I will kill Jay at least once for every 4 times he kills me. That'll show him!

Jay said...

Don't let Mike fool you, he kicks PLENTY of ass. Dave, since Joe is living out of cardboard boxes for the foreseeable future, would you reconsider a one-time fee of $9.95 and 1-2 hours a week?

Dave said...

Sorry fellas- I'm stretched a little thin already with my knitting club and Oprah's book club.