Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Music to Motivate

 
Just for you, Matt!

Party Hard - Andrew W.K.
On My Way to the Cage - Rollins Band
Shake Your Blood - Probot
Whatever Didi Wants -NOFX
Tokarev - The Subteens
Delinquent Song - Voodoo Glow Skulls
Second Best - Pulley
Clandestino - Manu Chao
Think the World - All
Extreme Ways - Moby
Reject - Green Day
Everybodies Girl - The Dwarves
Andres - L7
I'm So Bad (Baby I Don't Care) - Motorhead
Cuckoo - Neon Horse
Auditorium - American Princes
Revenga - System of a Down
Gonna Leave You - Queens of the Stone Age
Du Hast - Rammstein
The Power is On - The Go! Team

2 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I particuarly liked the green day and rolling band picks. I also think it is noteworthy that you totally selected a photo with my favorite exercise attire.

Jay said...

I think what Lurker is telling you is that those tracks are available you-know-where.