Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Whigs - In The Dark


The next few weeks are going to be good ones for music loving Bastardos. New albums are on the way from the Hold Steady, the National, Devo (hey, Jay, have you heard?!), Drive-by Truckers, and my beloved Whigs. Speaking of, you can get a three song pree-vue right here courtesy of Dave Matthew's ATO Records. The first song, 'Kill Me Carolyne' is the first single. I am very seriously considering picking this up on vinyl. Because I'm that far ahead of the curve.










5 comments:

Matt said...

plus white stripes live album out today. yes, march has been a good month for music.

Jay said...

Eddy Current Suppression Ring and Ted Leo have good new ones, too.

Last year sucked ...

Mike said...

This Whigs stuff sounds really strong. Can't wait for that Hold Steady, though I'm fighting to lower my expectations. No way can it be another Stay Positive.

Jay said...

Have we learned nothing? Stay positive.

Mike said...

Ha ha! I forgot!