Tuesday, July 28, 2009

74 is the new 40


Leonard Cohen is one of those guys I gave up on ever seeing live several years ago. I was pretty excited when he embarked on a tour last year that has met with critical raves and resulted in the excellent 'Live in London' album. Still, it looked like the tour was going to finish without me getting a chance to see him. Until........it was announced yesterday that he will be playing in November in DURHAM at our (relatively) new Performing Arts Center, just minutes from my place. Tix go on sale next Friday- wish me luck. Any of you other bastards want to come see history?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow, what an opportunity! A friend saw him in London, Ont and was amazed. I think you're in for a treat.

Joe said...

You're killing me, Dave. Luckily he's pulling through Fla around the same time.

I expect a full Dylan review tomorrow, btw.