Thursday, April 20, 2006

Speakin' of Robots...

When, Jay, are you going to get into Lego's Mindstorms kits? I know "Ian" would love them. They're big in the ed. tech field. For good reason.

http://mindstorms.lego.com/

Also, did I mention that I (ME! JOE!!) won the "fun" category and got runner-up in "commercially viable" in a student video game design competition. What I won't mention is that there were only around 6 teams and I was the only participant who could have gone and gotten a beer after the presentations...which, I think, warrants my booger picker badge in the nerd scouts.

Finally, would it offend anybody if I wrote FUCK SCHOOL!! in big capital letters?

2 comments:

Dave said...

Congratulations nerdlinger! That kicks ASCII! (Is that a computer joke- I'm not sure).

Jay said...

Congrats. Dork.

Hell, the Replacements' "Fuck School" - turned up to 11 - got me through grad school. Highly recommended listening, and therapeutic too.