Wednesday, November 07, 2012

And the winner is......alcohol, in a landslide.

So we thought it would be a good idea to drink a beer from each of the swing states. Couldn't find one from stupid Iowa so I had to make the Iowa Sunrise cocktail (refreshing!). Trouble is, my other half didn't like most of the beers, so it feel to me to drink them all. Plus, I had a little Jamison's in honor of O'Bama's Irish roots. Where's my aspirin? Did any of you other bastards stay up until the bitter end? Four more beers! Four more beers!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I believe Dave was the big winner last night. That's some fine looking beerage.

I hung with it until late, but didn't make it to Obama's touchdown dance.

Eric said...

By my calculation, that's a substantial donation to the vat of alcohol bathing your brain the night AFTER a New Orleans Monday Night Football bender.

[= an average week for Dave]