Monday, July 23, 2012

Bastards Assemble(d)!

Bastards Eric, Matt and Jay called an emergency assembly in Nashville this past Saturday. And as three bastards is all we need for a quorum (Bastard Charter, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1), several pressing orders of business were addressed. Perhaps the most surprising was Grand Poobah's closing pronouncement, which I quote word-for-word below:

Joe is no longer Consigliari. He's going to be our lawyer in Vegas. That's no reflection on Joe it's just the way I want it.

11 comments:

Eric said...

If we had a Sicilian, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Dave said...

Next time, wear hoods when you're out in public. Not the white ones, of course, but maybe the plaid ones. Also, I think I see a fucking WINE glass on the table.

Jay said...

Matt was the wine-drinking bastard!

Jay said...

Joe: Eric, why am I out?

Dave said...

I like how it took Jay 2.3 seconds to sell Matt down the river.

Eric said...

Poobah: "You're not a wartime Consiglieri, Joe. Wartime consiglieris do not post about Neko. Things could get rough with the move we're making."

Joe said...

I was going to bitch about having to go to Vegas, but anything for the team. Remind me who we're at war with...

Eric said...

Shit. I forget - I think we're at war with any Raleigh-Durham area preparatory academies competing with Dave for music video supremacy.

Mike said...

And you can bang cocktail waitresses 2 at a time there!

Matt said...

I had to drink wine to try to bring a little sophistication to the emergency meaning. After Jay wiped the vomit off Eric's face from doing body shots of Jagermeister off the maitre'd, we need a little more class to the affair.

Joe said...

I love the smell of Jagermeister in the morning.