Monday, July 16, 2012

How Many Frames In A Pint?



I didn't see any of yous bastards at CinemaCon or Comic-Con 2012, but I assume that's just because you were in costume.
The buzz at CinemaCon was that The Hobbit will be in 48 frames per second instead of the traditional 24 fps... and will be a horrible cross between soap opera and high-def sports television. PC mag has a wonderful Frame Rates Explained piece that enlightened me.

I don't recall the above scene from the book, but it's been a long time, and hey, artistic license.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Would somebody who knows Jackson tell him to make the Long Ships into a movie. Nobody could do it but him. Am I right? I know!

Eric said...

Dude you are so right.

Here's hoping that Eric the Victorious is featured prominently.

Jay said...

Yesssssssssssssss!