Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our lame fantasy league.....


...is nearing the playoff stretch. Let's recap:
1) Jay hasn't maintained his team and still beat me pretty handily last week with three inactive players. So much for excellence.
2) Joe's team is called the Cleveland Steamers. Indeed.
3) Eric and I are tied for supremacy. I have sent him a virtual face-slap with my virtual gloves and we will be dueling (virtually) this weekend for first place position.

The 'good' news? All eight teams make the playoffs in this format! Gentlemen, to the gridiron!

3 comments:

Jay said...

Yesssss!

Joe said...

I remember to update my team every Sunday evening. I'll come alive during the playoffs, though!

Eric said...

Currently after Thursday Night Football (is that a thing?), I have a commanding 0-to-26 deficit against the league commissioner, who doesn't scare me.

Dave, I hereby offer you the opportunity to concede this match before your team, dignity, and manhood are all called into question.