Thursday, September 09, 2010

Nashville, Pussies!



Doing an ol' fashioned boys weekend in Music City with the Pixies at the Ryman Friday night. Apparently, I also have tix for LSU / Vandy Saturday night, which should be inneresting. I'll be either very drunk and happy after FSU's win, or very drunk and sad after FSU's loss. Should be fun either way. Any bastards that might be in the vicinity of those two areas and want to catch up for a beer, shoot me an e-mail.

Sadly, I will have to miss the ol' fashioned book burning here in Pigville. I think I'll firebomb a couple of dentists offices in Nashville just for good measure.

5 comments:

Dave said...

You might knock off a couple of independent pediatrician offices as well. Just saying.

Mike said...

And, um, whatever Jay does, fry some of them, too!

Eric said...

Joe, I emailed you my digits. We commence w/beer and toast all bastards!

Matt said...

my office is in the berry hill area. let me schedule all my "favorite" patients at once, the ngo for it.

where/when is the potential bastard get together Eric?

Eric said...

I'm flexible, was thinking any time on Saturday, before or after game -- happy to go down to Franklin. If J Bastard needs the Vandy/downtown area then Flying Saucer or somewhere on West End maybe...