Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Case You Missed It...

The drought of Radiohead has lasted too looooong in my opinion. They last toured over 2 years ago, and thanks to a bunch of Czech fans, there's a video of their complete show in Prague. The cool part is that Radiohead gave them the audio masters from the show to go with the fan video. So, if you missed the last tour, now's your chance to see it in the privacy of your own home. Here's the trailer for the concert video...


If you like what you see, you can download the show in various audio and video formats if you point your internet browser to this location on the information super-highway.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Thanks! I downloaded the DVD version from Pirate Bay, but apparently it's for a dual-layered DVD. ARGH. I think I have to find DVD Shrink to make it work. Still researching ...

Joe said...

Nerd. Thanks, Matt! I think I'm going to go for the audio version.