Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Football Anyone?

Football season is officially underway tomorrow night, fellow bastards. Any of you care to make any predictions? I'll start:

AFC Championship: Colts vs. Chargers   Colts Win
NFC Championship: Packers vs. Saints     Packers Win
Colts vs. Packers and the winner is............ Colts

As far as college goes, the Vols will be lucky to win 6. Otherwise, Ohio State and Boise State in the BCS Championship game, and God willing the Broncos finally mess up the BCS and win so we can get a playoff!!!

So how do y'all see the season shaping up?

7 comments:

Andrew said...

AFC: Colts over Chargers (Hon. mention, the Ravens)

NFC: Saints over Packers (Hon. mention the 49ers)

SB: We've got Peyton's number. Two Dat!

Joe said...

I'm not even going to bother picking the NFL this year, but I do think my beloved 'Fins are going to have a good year and possibly make it past the first round of the playoffs.

I think Boise might actualy make it to the Championship game this year seeing as they play a bunch of crap teams all year and their offense will be humming. I don't think they'll win it, though. I've got to think 'Bama will be back. Maybe Ohio State, but they'll fuck up somewhere along the line. Florida State is going to be much much better this year and that's all that matters, really, isn't it?

Mike said...

I like the Ravens to fall to the mighty Saints in the Jerry Bowl.

Matt said...

Jerry Bowl. That I have not heard. Good one.

Dave said...

The Saints will be beat the Pack in a squeaker to get into the Bowl. Surprise NFC team this year: Lions. Not 'playoff' surprise, but a surprise nonetheless.

In the AFC, I'll take the surprising Houston Texans over the Colts. The Texans will be a wild card team that will catch fire in the playoffs. Surprise AFC team: Raiders.

Matt said...

Dave, I like your call on the Lions and the Texans. Don't know if they can get Indy, but I like your fire. Da Rrrraaaaaidahs are still too much of a mess for me.That and they play the Titans on Sunday...

Mike said...

Texans, I agree. Lions, you're both smoking crack.