Friday, May 08, 2009

Rockers Galore


Not that anybody's going to see this, but I've acquired a really cool Clash promotional disc called Rockers Galore. Originally released in 1999, it was free with the purchase of two remastered Clash studio LPs. It contains brief interviews with all four members (Topper, not Terry) and a sprinkling of rarities, including a dub remix of "Bankrobber" and a badass live version of "White Riot" from 1978 - with "Blitzkrieg Bop" as coda! Friends Talk Positively, with a couple of other goodies ...

5 comments:

Mike said...

Cool cover!

I'm back from WorkTravelSucks, USA. It's apparently been raining all week in Memphis, the grass in my yard is knee-deep. I'm looking like a serious contender for Crackhouse Yard of the Month.

Joe said...

Thanks, Jay! There's a lot of good stuff up there! Now I'll have something to do next week in Madison, Wisconsin. Shudder.

Jay said...

It could be worse. You could be spending a week in Memphis.

Dave said...

I just got back from New Orleans and I know Andy is in the great Pacific Northwest. My classes have finals this week and on Friday its bye bye kiddos!!

Jay said...

Congratulations!