Thursday, January 04, 2007

To Upgrade Or Not To Upgrade?


I ALMOST upgraded to the new version of Blogger until I hit this page. Apparently, if I upgrade, you Bastards (and I mean that will all the respect that the title confers) can't post until you upgrade. Hold on there, Thparky! Dave, it looks like you have to have a gmail account to upgrade, but I'm not sure.

What do you guys think? Take the upgrade tour and see for yourself. There are some advantages, but maybe not enough to warrant the move. We'll create the Bastards United For Upgrading (BUFU) Council, table it, and see where it goes.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Do it! Onward and upward! Press on regardless!

I'm back from California. That place is crazy.

Am anxious to hear about Dave's interview.

Dave said...

I have a gmail account, so no worries....

I'll post my interview story this weekend!

Jay said...

It would appear that the BUFU Council has reached a consensus. Throwing caution to the wind ... Onward! Upward!