Sunday, October 07, 2012

The election Will Be Won On The Beer Aisle

Apparently all this hubub over who will be the next president is just a waste of time. Well, we already knew that, but now we know how to figure out who will win based on beer. If they would have listened to me, I coulda told them this a long time ago...


I prefer Amstel, Stella, and Yazoo microbrew from here in Nashville. I guess that means 4 more years, but with fewer taxes, and gay marriage rights with every gun purchase. Stay thirsty my Bastards...

3 comments:

Eric said...

Microbrews for sure but I'll quaff a Sam Adams on occasion. I resist categorization. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Matt I'm pretty sure that Jay planted the wine glass on you. Who do vineyard enthusiasts vote for?

Dave said...

Proud to say I have regular beers in every quadrant! Still, as you know, I'm a bleeding heart lilly-livered, limp-wristed, Marx loving, commie-abiding liberal so I have one question: where does chardonnay fit on this chart?

Matt said...

We wine swilling fools tend to be curmudgeonly and abstain from voting.

P.S. the captcha is getting too hard