Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fucking Finally


From a press release dated July 21, 2010:
THIS FALL, TIME LIFE GIVES TV DVD FANS SIX MILLION REASONS TO GET EXCITED WITH A CULT CLASSIC NEVER BEFORE AVAILABLE ON ANY FORMAT!

THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN: THE COMPLETE SERIES

Outfitted in a Muscular Completist’s Set Sporting Sound Effects and Limited Edition Lenticular Graphics, the Spectacular 40-Disc Collection Will Feature All 100 Hour-Long Episodes and More Than 15 Hours of Bonuses Including the Three TV Pilot Movies,the Three Reunion Movies, the Bionic Woman Crossover Episodes and Much More!
This has been tied up in court for years over a copyright dispute. In fact, I never thought I'd see it released on DVD ...

4 comments:

Dave said...

I wonder how much it will cost for 40 discs!?

Jay said...

Six million dollars. Duh.

Mike said...

I really wanted that $6 million man lunchbox in 3rd grade.

Jay said...

I may have had the lunchbox, but I was definitely in the fan club in first grade.