Sunday, August 15, 2010

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club


I've been needing some good new music lately, and these guys scratch right where it itches. Holy shit they rock. I'm sitting here listening to them and I'm starting to feel like Bevis and Butthead. I'm hearing Jesus and Mary Chain, White Stripes, and Rob Zombie. Have you bastards already picked up on BRMC or am I once again late to the party...








I should probably go say a few Hail Mary's after listening to this stuff, it just sounds a little E-vil...

4 comments:

Joe said...

I went apeshit over them when the first album (and especially "whatever happened...") came out. I've listened to a couple of their later ones, but never latched onto them like the first one. And, I saw them in Salt Lake City and talked to the guy on the right on the first album cover. He's a little dude. The other guy's father was in the Call. Other than that, I don't know much about them. Ha ha.

Mike said...

I went a bit apeshit over Baby 81. Very interested in this, thanks, Matt!

Dave said...

My girlfriend has a couple of their albums, but I've never given them a listen. I'll change that. Now.

Mike said...

Looky there, a BRMC folder has appeared. You could probably find something in it; you could probably leave something in it. (wink, wink, nod, nod)