Thursday, October 13, 2011

Free Radio Dave


Our own rockstar / playboy / ne'er-do-well Bastard B. Dave (shown here without makeup) will be featured this Sunday on Radio Free Nashville. He's too unassuming to promote his own fucking awesomeness on this blorg.

I plead complete ignorance and lameness regarding the existence of the above radio outlet in my own backyard. My local airwave affinity extended only to WRVU - the Vanderbilt student station - until it vanished from the dial this year when its license was auctioned off & gobbled up by... wait for it... public radio. No joke.
WRVU was my commute compadre and I haven't bothered to figure out HD Radio yet (Jay?), nor realized that some of the shows I liked ("Cat Beast Party", "Nashville Mixtapes", the sublime "Nashville Jumps") found a home on Free Radio Nashville.
The link above provides interwebs connectivity so we can all listen to Durham's Own Alt-God from 2-4pm Sunday Sunday Sunday.

The program is free - I think Dave said that the sponsor is the Library of Appalachia.

7 comments:

Dave said...

You're too kind sir. And I'm hoping to raise enough awareness to add a second book to the library.

Joe said...

That's awesome. Dave, we're so proud. It almost makes up for having Jay on the bleg.

Jay said...

Almost.

ROWYCO Dave!

Mike said...

Cool! What time?

Eric said...

2-4pm Sunday Sunday Sunday. Interviews included!

Dave said...

Rescheduled at the last minute until NEXT Sunday, October 23.

Eric said...

Sweet! Should be easier for me to catch next weekend.