Tuesday, October 30, 2007

205 Sand Dollar Ln


Finally, we closed. Naturally, the movers can't be here until tomorrow, and the new beds we ordered (because our old ones got ruined in storage) won't be here for a couple of days. This has truly been the move from hell and somehow refuses to die. We do like the house, though. It's too small by about 500 sq ft, but it's really close to the water (but not too close), and even though it needs a lot of updating, it's a solid house on a nice lot.

Pics of the outside here.

5 comments:

Jay said...

NICE! Hey, if you need bathroom renovations, I've got a guy.

(Sorry about the beds, though.)

Mike said...

Love the house, but I did have to report the pics as inappropriate content.

I've heard of "moves from hell" before, but your endless moving nightmare is a blockbuster among infomercials. Hope it goes smoothly from here.

Dave said...

Congrats, sir. As soon as its beach weather, I'm sure I'll feel the need to visit my long-lost friend Joe the Bastard.

Jay said...

Wow Dave, you must REALLY be desperate for some beach time.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.