Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bands I Hate.


5. Styx - Paradise Theater, I hate it. Ugh. And don't get me started on the fucking robot song. Ugh.
4. Abba - Seriously, nothing makes me want to hit someone or something more than an Abba song. Except an Abba Video.
3. Tears For Fears - Shout! Shout! Let It All Out! Tears for Shut the Fuck up!
2. Motley Crue - and pretty much every other hair band. I can't even get nostalgic about that shit.
1. Loverboy - There is not a song they do or a person in that band that doesn't just suck beyond all hell. I hate them more than almost anything else in the world. Even Jay.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Tears for Fears and hair metal, I'm with you. I like to play 'Working for the Weekend' on guitar, but Loverboy does suck. Styx has a slightly nostalgic hold on me, because my brother blasted that shit 24/7 when I was at an impressionable age. But Abba? You truly have a black hole where your soul should be.

Jay said...

Hey, you forgot Wings! Oh wait ... (Our secret.)