Friday, October 20, 2006

Stones in Austin


The boys are playing in the park here this weekend. Tix are at around $75, which was the student price. I have said I'm not going, but now that it's getting close to it I'm really antsy. I'm thinking if I can get 'em for $50 I might go.

There's a big blues show downtown after and the word is that Keef is gonna wing on over to Antones and jam with the Hubert Sumlins. Also afterwards, Ian Maclagan (who is opening for the Stones) is playing at my favorite club. I would not be surprised if I ended up there. Perhaps a Ronnie sighting...

4 comments:

Dave said...

Man! You just can't get no satisfaction! Wild Horses couldn't keep me away from that show. You should make like a Midnight Rambler and head on down. They are truly the Salt of the Earth! So come on Factory Girl, Paint It Black!

Dave said...

Remember, You Can't Always Get What You Want Stupid Girl!

Miss You!

Joe said...

Hey, you! Get off of my cloud! I didn't go. I'm feeling kind of shattered about it, but I had to get my rocks off in the library.

Happy?

Jay said...

No use in crying.

Bitch.