Monday, April 29, 2013

True Facts...

I just wanted to take a moment to share with you bastards some of the animals that I have encountered during my world travels. Hilarity ensues... Seriously these are worth your time. Funny.

In this first video we see how Grand Pubah Eric got his nickname at around 1:52...



I actually saw these fuckers in Komodo...

This next little guy was an inhabitant of the island I visited on my most recent trip to Indonesia. funny video...




this is a good one too...

3 comments:

Eric said...

Outstanding, Matt!

And all hail Ze Frank, who's old school interwebs. He was viral before we knew what viral was, with How to Dance Properly.

Mike said...

God, I was 2 years old when How to Dance was making the rounds. Or 32, not a big difference for me. I think these are a definite upgrade.

Dave said...

It's nice to know some facts that are true. Thanks.