Friday, March 08, 2013

Google+ Experiment

Hey bastards, I've been playing with Google+ again for the last week or so, and they've really made some noticeable improvements over the last couple of years. I was initially thinking of it as a blog replacement, but maybe G+ could be our blog away from blog. (Quick posts or comments directed only to your Bastards circle, for example.) Just spit balling, but tell me what you think.

One obvious advantage to using it is that it's much easier to post something of interest - especially from a mobile device. Another is that only we could see it.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

Eric said...

I'll do your crazy Google shit. Especially if it helps feed my pomposity.
Now I can say "You're still using Facebook?" to everyone.

Mike said...

I'm game.

Mike said...

However, I discovered this morning that our work firewall blocks Google+, which is certainly a Mike-.

Jay said...

There's an excellent G+ app for your phone, though. Half of my posts have been from mobile devices.

Jay said...

Eric, you're still using Facebook?

Eric said...

Ha ha!